Monday, November 13, 2006

It's a girl!!

Well, we're having a girl this time. Her name will be Grace (Gracie) Marie.

I was so sure it was going to be a boy. We had the ultrasound on Thursday and I swear it was Sunday before it finally hit me that "Hey, I'm having a girl."

Corinne and I went shopping and I was having fun looking at all of the cute little shoes and booties and dresses that I'll be able to get for Gracie.

For updates on the rest of us...

Jacob is sick. He's got a really nasty sinus infection and is all boogery and yucky. The amoxicillin makes him throw up and makes his diapers just lovely to change. Hopefully he will be back to his old self soon.

Ryan is still Ryan.

Austin is doing great. He got his report card and got all 3's and 4's which, I guess, is the equivalent of A's and B's. I don't understand why they can't just give letter grades.

Jason and I are doing well. We're starting to think about finishing the basement and making it into a family/play room and storage area. I can't wait for that project to be done. My house is feeling pretty cramped lately. I guess that's what happens when you have 3 kids, 2 adults, 2 cats and another baby on the way.

Anyways, here's a couple pics of the Jake-a-nator...





No comments: